Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Whew...Long Time 2014...New Intro

Well, I knew it was going to happen sooner or later and now here we are. It is now September 2nd 2014 and I have again started Blogging. 

Just to give you a quick introduction, My name is Descmond and I am a music producer/programmer/remix artist. I also enjoy a lot of gaming. At the moment I have an Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, PSVita, PS3 and an Xbox 360 (breeeeth)! Oh....and I love shoes. 

Ok, so I am taking sometime on my break at work to do this, because I am excited that I am doing this again. Really, to be honest, I don't know why I stopped. I had a pretty good following on Gametrailers and then they killed it....(NOOOOOOOOOOO) and then again on the now defunct 1UP website.  

So...I would advise you to subscribe because I have a lot of stuff to talk about. A lot of changes in my ever interesting life and more to come. 

Again, This is just an intro and You will hear from me again really soon for now...Okaeri-Nasi and G'day to yas!!


No comments: