Monday, September 8, 2014

The Day Before Destiny Day

Okaeri-Nasi everyone,

This is officially The #DayBeforeDestiny day and I am very excited. I was able to participate in the Alpha and Beta and I was very suprised at this game. 

It really wasn't on my radar for games to get this fall, but after playing the Beta i became a fan of this game. I was never a Bungie person. I couldn't stand Gaylo (HALO) at all. I did play 1 and 2 and was not impressed. Fast forward to 2013/14 and I am absolutely for this game. 

So I am faced with a problem, and that is ...I love Warframe ...A LOT.  Now it looks like I will have to try to play both equally. I have put a lot of time and money in to Warframe...Like about 4-$500 on this game and I Love it. Just what Digital Extremes have done to this game from last year (For PS4 owners) till now it amazing, with lots more to come. OK ...I am done claiming my love for Warframe...I Love you forever!!

SO..Destiny, I am hoping that I fall in love with it as much as I have Warframe. I do like Destiny but I don't think Bungie will do as much upgrading for Destiny. Two different games....Warframe being Free-To-Play and Destiny a Retail Release. I hope that they do decide to keep it fresh for years to come, because I know that I will play it. Hence the Crucible. Well Good Luck Bungie. You have my support!

This was just a short blog for today as it is #DayBeforeDestinyDay. Good Luck and I willl see you guys on PS4. 

No comments: